Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hurrah! Haroun's home

Mudhol's move to mountain.. OK, so that is not the best alliteration ever, but I guess when you are happy and feeling a glow of satisfaction, bad alliteration is excused. The mudhol hound who has been the subject of some of my previous posts is finally home. And what a home it is! Far from the city hubbub, on a beautiful hillside. A home that spells peace and relaxation, happiness and love. How could I tell? Well, I caught a glimpse of all that (and some) in the brief visit while I was there. A glimpse of Haroun's new home and humans

Ever get the feeling that something is just right? Haroun's humans have always wanted a mudhol and came close to getting one a few times, but somehow, it never happened. This time everything just fell into place, like the pieces of a jigsaw. As for me, when a beautiful creature like Haroun, finds a loving home, it's a great high. Just like people in the movies thank their director and their cat, I have my own list..all those who responded and did their bit to spread the word, despite their busy lives (and some of them did not even know me).
Of course, his unique blend of innocence and trust had got to me and it will take me a couple of days to get over the urge to go look out of the window, just to ensure he is doing fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...