Monday, December 21, 2009

MIT daze!

I know I have been missing in action for a while now... But now I have some wonderful news to tell the world. My son Sidhant will be going to MIT in the fall next year for his under grad. After a lot of 'will he?, won't he?'.. looks like he is!!

We got to know at 9pm eastern time, on 16th of this month! He was accepted in the early action pool at MIT!! It was one of those wonderful, almost surreal moments of life. You feel humbled because you know that it is not hard work or good grades alone. I think there is luck, blessings, good wishes... everything !

So he is almost on the threshold of adulthood and ready to fly! Wish him luck!!

4 comments:

  1. Yes after a long time Suchi :)

    I wish him all the luck :) Fly safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to Sidhant and Congratulations to you and the family. Great way to welcome the new year!

    Vivek

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Nu, Thank you.
    @ Vivek Patwardhan.. welcome and thank you. Yes, it feels like a great new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to both of you! you must be so proud!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...