Saturday, March 10, 2012

Conversations....


Whenever something  happens with me,
and even when it doesn't,
I find that I talk with you almost all the time,
sometimes even when I mustn't!

Most often I do not even stop to think,
what exactly I say to you.
The words almost fall over each other,
and trip and tumble through.

Sometimes I don't even completely say,
whatever it is I think.
I am so sure you will get it anyway,
I feel so much in sync.

In my dreams too, I talk with you,
as I watch myself from the outside.
And there are times even in dreamless sleep, 
I know of things I stated and implied. 

Then there have been times,
wide awake, I have drifted in a dream,
Even with many others around,
I spoke with just you on this or that theme.

I talk with you almost all the time,
sometimes even when I must not.
Silly me,I catch myself talking with you,
whether you are around or not!



1 comment:

  1. I love the way you write...am amazed at the simplicity with which the words seem to flow...and the way most of them echo my thoughts... wonderful to read them always!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...