Saturday, February 2, 2013

The words come tumbling after...

Its not always what I say to you,
that I really want to tell
Often there is so much more
that's left unsaid as well.

Sometimes the time is just not right,
sometimes it isn't enough.
At times the words agonizingly slow
at times they sound too bluff.

The words, they come to the brink,
and they push and strain.
Sometimes just buzzing overhead,
almost for all to see, in sight plain.

And even though I know I can say,
just whatever I want with you,
its exactly what holds me back,
knowing what it might or might not do.

Oh I can get by with things as they are,
and it would not be so bad at all.
but there are times when I wish I could,
let out the words in  unfettered free fall.

To see where they would go and land
to just let them be.
to say the unsaid, the unexpected,
for once just feel, oh, so  free!




1 comment:

  1. I know this web site offers quality based articles and other information, is
    there any other site which offers these kinds of stuff in quality?
    My website safe diets

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...